Need some holiday gift ideas? Emporia Main Street merchandise is sure to please!
You can purchase any of these items online here or at the Emporia Main Street office.
Historic Playing Cards, Emporia-opoly, and Main Street Ornaments
are also available at select member merchants.
Main Street Gift Certificates
Main Street gift certificates are sure to please!
They are available in $5, $10, & $20 denominations and
are redeemable at any Main Street member merchant!
Historic Playing Cards
Need a stocking stuffer? The Historic Playing cards make a great gift!
They feature historic buildings in Emporia and are a
suggested donation of $8. You can download the booklet here..
The 2014 Main Street Ornament
This year’s ornament is of Haynes Hardware.
Get them while you can! (Suggested donation of $10)
Check out Emporia’s take on this family fun game!
(Suggested donation of $30)
Join us for some fabulous holiday events in downtown Emporia! Click Here to download the 2014 Holiday Stroll Poster
- Small Business Saturday, November 29th
- Help celebrate ‘Mom & Pop’ shops with people throughout the nation by shopping small on Small Business Saturday. check your favorite Main Street member businesses for specials!
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides: December 4,11, & 18 5-8pm
- Tickets are a suggested donation of $5 per person. Pick up and drop off at the Farmer’s Market Kiosk in the parking lot at the 700 block of Merchant Street. Ticket donations begin at 4:30pm at the Kiosk
- Breakfast with Santa: December 6th 9-11am
- Round up the kids and head to the Emporia Public Library for Breakfast with Santa! Including crafts, story time with Santa & Mrs. Claus, and more!
- Quarter Mania December 9th at the Emporia Granada Theater 6:30pm
- Doors open at 5:30pm. Win merchandise for just quarters in a blended bingo+lottery bidding game. Makes a great ladies night out. Adults only!
- Midnight Madness: December 11th 8pm-Midnight
- Local Main Street Merchants are staying open late! Shop for holiday deals til midnight.
- Participating Merchants: L&L Pets, Salvation Army, Poehler Mercantile, Second Love Gifts, ThiryOne, Jim’s Cowboy Shop, Water’s True Value, Studio 50.4, Emporia Farmer’s Market, Stanley Jewelry, Sears, Town Crier Bookstore, JavaCat Coffee, Gold Canyon Candle, Paula’s Creations, EAC, Sweet Granada, AKA The Sports Fan, Green Door, Granada Coffee Co, Little Red Rooster, Rockin’ Accessories, Studio 11 Boutique, Total Technology, Bath Expressions, Junque Drawer Emporium, Brown’s Shoes, Eclectic Bikes, Sears. More to come soon!